The main objectives of this program is to:
- To critically assess the strategic business role of innovation management and review the design thinking processes applied in business for value creation.
- Understand the skills, competencies, and requirements to be a GIG entrepreneur
- Learn the GIG entrepreneurial concepts of ideation, opportunity recognition, market research and analysis, business model development, financial planning, and business marketing.
- Think and act with an entrepreneurial mindset in relation to business or any career.
- Understand the challenges faced by jiggers and the solutions.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able:
- to acquire broad knowledge in order to secure and employment in debt recovery industry.
- To master the art of negotiation, possess strong listening skills, be able to address recalcitrant and aloof debtors, creative thinkers and problem solvers.
- To learn the most innovative and effective debt collection software used by 90% of debt collection agencies.